Why choose Marangaroo Child Care Centre
put the trust in our hands.
We promote and believe that all children are our future.
We will provide a safe, clean and caring environment and encourage family relationships and community involvement. We believe through play, children explore, experiment, enjoy and discover their physical, social, emotional and intellectual world around them. We embrace, respect and accept children from different cultures, religions and lifestyle.
Our aim is that you will feel confident when you leave your child in our care.
You can be assured that they will be safe, happy and enjoy the experiences we provide.
Initially parents are encouraged, where possible, to spend time at the Centre so
that they and their child may become familiar with our routine and our staff. We
also enjoy having our parents see first- hand just what a great job we do here!
It goes without saying that we welcome feedback from our parents because our aim is to continually improve our service.
We have a qualified cook who provides a nutritious and healthy lunch to our children. We
provide morning and afternoon tea as well as a late snack if needed
. We cover at least 50% of your child’s
daily food requirement as per regulations for full day care.
Our delicious menu is displayed weekly.
We will prepare special meals for our children with food allergies as well as accommodate cultural requirements.
Our food handling and preparation protocol adheres to all safe practice policies.
Enjoy the best and most nutritionally balanced menu in Childcare. Your little ones will love our menu. We serve 3 Meals a day plus snacks throughout the day . Morning tea/breakfast , Lunch and afternoon tea. Our menu is always carefully researched and planned. Our Centre has its own qualified CHEF.
Anyway all you have to do is follow the beautiful home cooking smell and you’ll find our chef.
The children will have fun whilst they're learning in our small family-owned Centre.
We also have " 'Multicultural Educators' to help our new students in language
(Macedonian, Italian, Vietnamese, Indian)
Shake ‘n’ Bake
Children and baking…the perfect mix! Getting children into the kitchen to help you cook is indeed a win-win situation, regardless of their age and what you prepare. By interacting while cooking, children do not just learn how to cook—they gain a lot more.
Here are some advantages:
- Eating foods and dishes from other countries allows children to learn about diverse cultures.
- Reading and following recipes can help children improve in various areas, including science and math. It can also boost reading and comprehension skills.
- Awareness about food preparation boosts cleanliness and organisational skills.
- Cooking together creates a special bond and establishes feelings of responsibility.
- Fine motor skills are improved with motions like stirring and pouring.
- Simple math skills are enhanced by counting and measuring ingredients.
- Children learn how to share, socialise and work as a team.
- Messy Play
- Messy Play sessions are on each week in our Baby & Toddler Rooms!
- There are many benefits to messy play! Early childhood education experts say that play is the work of the child. This is true for all kids, but especially for toddlers. At Marangaroo Child Care Centre we roll up our sleeves and enjoy messy play time with your little ones. Messy play stimulates the senses. The tactile experience gained during messy play helps little ones experience a variety of textures. During messy play, toddlers are developing eye hand coordination and fine motor skills. What looks like a mess on the surface is truly a learning experience for your child.
Squiggles & Scribbles art classes
Art Time gives your children an opportunity to explore their creative side as they experience new carefully planned art activities weekly in our fun filled friendly environment.
Using art as a method of ‘Learning Through Play’ the children themselves give each activity their own personal touch.
* * * * * * * * *
We have three full time classes in our Centre as well as before and after school care.
- Our Centre is Licenced for 38
Ages 6wks - 2yrs old
has places for 8 babies from the age of 6 weeks to 2 years of age.
This age group is being cared for by 2 experienced qualified educators.
Ages 2yrs - 3yrs
Our Toddlers room has places for 10 children, from 2 years to 3 years.
This age group is being cared for by 2 experienced, qualified educators.
Ages 3yrs -
Our Kindy room has places for 20 children. This age group is being cared for by 2 qualified educators plus an EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHER promoting school readiness skills
'Before & After' School Care
We cater for Before & After School Care for our local school 'Rawlinson Primary'
- Half day kindy pick ups from Rawlinson Primary
- New families wanting to Enrol or add casual days / report absences. Here is the link:
Please view our FACEBOOK page for all the latest updates & to see what we are learning